Customer account is created for the customer to give them access to CDESK. This allows them to view list of their requests and more. To manage customer accounts, navigate to Admin zone -> Users -> Customer`s accounts. You can create new one by clicking the Add button or edit existing by double clicking the line with the customer.
Customer’s account is used used by customer’s authorized people to access CDESK portal. This allows them to view list of their requests and more. To manage customer accounts, navigate to Admin zone -> Users -> Customer`s accounts. You can create new one by clicking the Add button or edit existing by double clicking the line with the customer.
Customer`s accounts settings are divided into multiple categories:
General information - allows you to set basic account information such as Login, password, contact information. There are also separated sections with options to set access to communicator and other technical settings.
- By marking the “Access to Initial overview”, customer will see an Initial overview after logging into the CDESK with information about current request status and graphs of their progress.
- “Access to CDESK” offers an option for customer to access and edit the requests and view the fulfillments of assigned company.
- “Solver of CDESK requests“ - if enabled, customer’s account may be chosen as solver in CDESK requests and may also enter fulfillments and obtain other functions according to authorization.
- “Access to Billing in CDESK” allows the customer to view and edit Billing deals of assigned company.
- “Access to invoices in CDESK” allows the customer to view the invoices generated for his assigned company.
Customer`s settings(in the picture) - let you choose corresponding customer in CDESK by clicking the green "+" button.
Remote access - manage customer`s remote access settings
Toners & Supplies - allows you to enable toners & supplies for detailed management of consumables
Permissions - Contains detailed overview of customer`s permissions for CM IT monitoring.
Click the Save button to confirm changes.
What is CDESK?
Download PDF brochure that summarises features and benefits of CDESK.
Contact us and get 30 days free trial access to all features. Discover the convincing value over the competition - if there's any.
We offer you an opportunity to make your business more attractive and competitive. The tool, which will surprise you with its simplicity and complexity.
See the demonstrations of CDESK environment to gain an idea how it looks and feel. Fresh interface loaded with functions - still not decided?